BCSD taking part in Summer Food Service Program
Boundary County School District 101 is participating in the Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided to all children, ages 1-18, without charge, through June 10, 2021. Acceptance and participation requirements for the program and all activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows:
• Bonners Ferry High School — 6485 Tamarack Lane, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Boundary County Junior High School — 6577 Main St., Suite 100, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Mount Hall Elementary School — 1275 Highway 1, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Naples Elementary — 145 School House Road, Naples, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Valley View Elementary, 6750 August St., Bonners Ferry, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.