Many questions abound regarding novel coronavirus
On the front page of the Herald (Sept. 24, 2020), it was reported that the school district issued a mask mandate. The article states that we should ask questions. OK, here are just a few questions for starters.
- Why should students and faculty be required to wear masks when it has been proven that masks do not stop a virus?
- Will the next step be forced vaccinations?
- What about a computer chip to enforce social distancing?
- Are you familiar with event 201 which took place in October 2019? This was a simulation of a coronavirus outbreak.
- If the coronavirus is so deadly why hasn't the overall death rate gone up?
- Are you aware that an accurate way of testing for the coronavirus doesn't even exist? Do you think this might be why there are so many false positives and so few people with symptoms?
There are many more questions to be asked but I'll let these suffice for now. Thanks and have a wonderful day.