The untruths of the climate crisis
The climate crisis fanatics are not people who want to encourage us or give us hope. Instead, they want to discourage us and demand that we become subservient to a communist one-world government, a nanny-state that would tend to our every need but not allow us the freedom to think for ourselves.
The lies of the climate crisis cult include the following:
• Lie: The Australian bush fires were caused by climate change. Truth: The Australian bush fires were caused by teen vandals who got a kick out of scaring people.
• Lie: Florida waters are boiling and the coral is dying. Truth: People are living and enjoying the ocean around Florida, as evidenced by beach web cameras. I personally owned a piece of white coral 20 years ago. It grew that way.
• Lie: Canadian forest fires are caused by climate change. Truth: There is no evidence that the fires were caused by anything other than normal weather cycles. (Does climate just automatically ignite fires?)
• Lie: 97% of all climate scientists agree that the climate is being altered by human-caused carbon dioxide emissions. Truth: There is no proof of that whatsoever. In fact, CO2 makes up less than 0.04% of greenhouse gases after water vapor is removed. When asked to prove the consensus claim, they cannot and will not even try.
• Lie: The terrible fires in Maui, Hawaii, were caused by climate change. Truth: They were caused by the neglect of the power company to clear brush before restarting a downed line.