Notice for March 14 election and polling locations
On March 14, the Boundary County School District is requesting a renewal of the existing levy of $2.4 million annually for two years and will be used to maintain the current level of education and services for students as BCSD, officials said. The levy rate is $105 per $100,000 of assessed property values after the $150,000 Homeowner Exemption is added.
Notice is hereby given that the following locations are designated as polling sites for the election to be held March 14 in Bonners Ferry, Idaho, County of Boundary:
• BF/Kootenai Exhibit Hall at Fairgrounds (6571 Recreation Park Road, Bonners Ferry)
• Copeland Mount Hall School (1275 Highway 1, Bonners Ferry)
• Moyie Springs Moyie City Hall (3331 Roosevelt Road)
• Naples South Boundary Fire Station No. 1 (20 Stagecoach Road)
• North Bonners Ferry Exhibit Hall at Fairgrounds (6571 Recreation Park Road, Bonners Ferry)
• Valley View Exhibit Hall at Fairgrounds (6571 Recreation Park Road, Bonners Ferry)
The polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Any person requiring a special accommodation due to a disability should contact the Clerk’s Office at 267-2242 at least five days prior to the election.
For further information or any questions regarding this notice, please call the Boundary County Clerk’s Office at 208-267-2242.