Holly brings 'holistic' growth day to region
Julie Holly travels around the country to teach others how to invest in real estate and perform at their highest levels. Saturday, the founder of Three Keys Investments and "The Conscious Investor" will host a day-long holistic financial and personal coaching seminar.
(Courtesy photo via THREE KEYS INVESTMENTS)
Hagadone News Network | March 16, 2023 1:00 AM
Julie Holly travels around the country to teach others how to invest in real estate and perform at their highest levels.
And yet, it had been on her heart to do something closer to home.
A former teacher who taught at Valley View Elementary in Bonners Ferry, Holly wanted to help her friends and neighbors. She wanted to help those who share her North Idaho home be the best versions of themselves and give them tips on how to their financial goals.
While some events focus on one area, Holly said her company takes a more holistic approach.
"We're talking about your physical health, your mental health, and then we're spending the afternoon talking about your financial well-being," she said. "And so really supporting people in a holistic way, versus one dimensionally."
The founder of Three Keys Investments whose "The Conscious Investor" podcast is ranked in the top 1 1/2 percent globally, Holly invests in real estate apartments across the country. She invites others to join in passively and also works as a performance coach to help others achieve their dreams.
A former teacher who taught at Valley View Elementary in Bonners Ferry, Holly was raised in real estate but focused on teaching after first moving to North Idaho. Toward the end of her teaching career, she launched her podcast in March 2020 and started investing in apartment syndication.
It wasn't long after transitioning into full-time investing that Holly wanted to help others. The more she thought about it, the more she said she realized how much natural talent and experience exists in the region. It had been on her heart, Holly added, and that realization gave life to her goal of serving her community.
Many people are intimidated by investing and don't know how to get started, Holly said.
"A lot of people don't know that they can own multimillion-dollar real estate assets," she said. "Most people don't know that they can do that. They don't know who they can trust. They don't know how to get started. They wonder where am I going to find money to get started. Most people have the resources, they just don't know how to connect all the dots."
But, Holly said, her focus is on more than just the financial aspect. It is more about helping them achieve the life they truly want.
"One of my true core beliefs is that people are chasing the wrong thing. People are chasing after this financial freedom or chasing after the next shiny object, and they're finding themselves bankrupt in other parts of life," she added. "And this is really truly a day to support people in not being in the red in their lives. Because we can, like everyone can live that life that they dream and that dream that is within them is in them for a reason. And it should be a reality."
Speaking at the event will be:
• Julie Holly, founder of Three Keys Investments and "The Conscious Investor" podcast, will conduct a coaching session on purpose and helping people discover their purpose as well as give a presentation on investing through apartment syndication.
• Josh Suhr, president-elect for the Coeur d’Alene MLS Board of Directors, and the owner of a real estate and construction company Owner; will speak on investing in North Idaho and how to do so in an effective manner.
• Teshra Robles, a life focus leader with a background in finance; will give a presentation on supporting people in navigating their personal finances;
• Faisal Ensaun, co-found of Coaching Mastery Community and a certified high-performance coach, will present on how to build your vision without compromising your health and relationships;
•Johnny Kendall, co-owner of Fit Body Boot Camp Coeur d’Alene and a mortgage loan officer, who will speak on the power of mindset and overcoming obstacles and challenges;
• Dani Kendall, co-owner of Fit Body Boot Camp Coeur d’Alene and a personal trainer, who speaks on health and fitness; and
• Ryan McDonnell, a 20-year residential mortgage lender with McDonnell Mortgage Team, will speak on interest rates and how to prepare for them in making financial decisions.
Saturday, Holly is bringing all of those elements together in the "Conscious Investor Growth Day" event. The day-long event begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m. and is being held at The Coeur d'Alene Resort. Events center around topics to help participants create more personal and financial freedom, Holly said.
For more information, go online to consciousinvestorgrowthday.com. To receive a 30% discount, enter the code CIGD.